The Utah-Idaho SBC Women’s Network leaders invite all women to mark your calendars for the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm for “Thrive Thursday” live on Facebook.com/UISBC.
Each month will feature a wonderful speaker to encourage us to thrive in our walk with the Lord.
- September 17, 2020 – join me, Mary McFarling, along with Bonnie Martin, and Fondra Magee at 7:00 pm for an introductory session with more details and drawings for door prizes!
- October 1, 2020 – with Kelly King, LifeWay Women’s Ministries Specialist.
- November 5, 2020 – Beth Ann Williams, Georgia Baptist Mission Board Women’s Missions and Ministries leader (and former Utah-Idaho Women’s Consultant.)
- December 3, 2020 – Martha Lawley, speaker/author and LifeWay Women’s Ministries trainer (and former Utah-Idaho Women’s Consultant.)
- The first three months of 2021 our guests will be Debbie Akerman, author of the book “Secrets to Surrender”, Connie Dixon, women’s leader from New Mexico and Heather Keller from National WMU.