The intermountain west continues to experience rapid population growth. We believe that God wants us to be a part of helping to fulfill the Great Commission through planting new churches in areas where God reveals the greatest need. We believe the best way to do that is through a network of relationships:
- Relationships with existing churches across Idaho and Utah
- Relationships with sending churches in other states and regions
- Relationships with potential church planters who feel called to Idaho or Utah
- Relationships with national partners who may provide funding and support to potential church plants (North American Mission Board)
- Relationships with local community leaders where potential plants may be established as doors are opened
If you are interested in planting a church, please click the button below to send us your information.